AOL Instant messenger is a platform provided by AOL for its users to send instant messages to the user’s contact list or friends. It is a fun and exciting way to interact with people on a daily basis. But while using this messenger, you might come across certain problems especially the error code 102. This can occur during program installation and can cause the application to shut down. This is usually caused when the download file is corrupted or there is a fault in the windows registry from a recent AOL Instant Messenger. There are many ways to resolve this error and in this blog, you will be shown how to fix AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102 in two very effective methods.
AOL Email Customer Service 1-877-226-6053
The two methods that you will be adopting today have been listed and explained to you in the steps given below:
The first method is to repair the registry entries associated with Error 102.
- To begin, open the start menu on your desktop screen and type in ‘command’ in the search box at the bottom.
- But do not press enter yet, first press CTRL and SHIFT together on the keyboard then hit ‘enter’.
- You will be shown a permission box in which you have to select ‘yes’.
- The moment you hit ‘yes’ you will see a black box. In that box, type in ‘regedit’ and press ‘enter’.
- When the Registry Editor pops up, select ‘error 102’.
- And on the file menu choose the option ‘export’. And in the ‘save in’ list choose the folder to save the AIM backup key.
- Now type the name of the backup and in the ‘Export range’ box, select the ‘selected branch’. After you are done, apply the changes by clicking ‘save’.
The second method is to uninstall and reinstall AOL Instant Messenger associated with error 102.
- On your Windows PC, bring up the Start context menu and go to ‘programs and features’.
- Now here, you must locate the AOL error code 102 associated program which will be under the name column.
- When you find it, click on the AIM associated entry and click ‘uninstall or change’.
- Now all you need to do is to replicate the steps on the screen to finish uninstalling the error 102 associated program.
These are the two effective ways that you can perform to solve the error 102 in your AOL Instant Messenger.
If you come across any issue, while fixing this error, then the best recommended solution is to reach out to the AOL Email Customer Support Number. You can talk directly to the techies via call or can also avail the benefits of chatting with them. Just type in your name, email address and query and get instant solutions. You can also provide in with a suitable time when you are available for call, and the techies will contact you then.
AOL Email Phone Number
Source URL: AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102
AOL email is a web mail service provided by AOL Inc. This email service are accessible through all kinds of computers, cell phones, tablets etc. in cell phones AOL email is available as AIM mail which refers as AOL Instant Manager. Email service allows a user to send and receive important emails, share attachments with pictures and videos, chat with friends or a business client and much more. If you want to get into more details about AOL email service, then dial the AOL Email Customer Service Number.
This Email service is acknowledged by millions of people all over the world. Though, sometimes people get trouble while using this service. One of the problems with AOL email service is ‘not being able to access AOL email on their iPhone’. This problem not able to log in, or unable to see the home screen etc. to solve this issue there are many methods. In this blog, you will know the best troubleshooting steps to get rid of this problem.
A solution of AOL email not working on iPhone issue
The best technique to fix AOL Email not working issue is to remove the email account from iPhone and then log in again. For that follow these steps:
- Take your iPhone in your hand and swipe up on the screen. After that go to the settings menu.
- After that go to the ‘Accounts and password’ option and you will see the list of all the accounts you have logged in with. In that list choose AOL account.
- When the AOL account section opens, choose to delete the account. The option to delete the account is in the last. After the removal of AOL account from the iPhone wait for few minutes.
- After that choose to add an account. Sign-in using your AOL Account credentials.
- If the problem still persists, then disable the Firewall and other blocking applications temporarily.
- Run any virus scanner to check for the virus or malware presence.
This is one of the methods to solve the AOL Email not working on iPhone Error. This is the most helpful technique to get rid of this issue. In case this method doesn’t work then contact on AOL Email Technical Support. You will get the assistance of a professional expert who will help you to get rid of this problem. This number is toll-free available round the clock. So, dial this number anytime whenever you feel like the guidance of an expert regarding any AOL Email issue.
AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: AOL Email not working on iPhone
Spams are unsolicited emails that the users of every emails service receive. Same is the case with AOL Emails users. Spams can be manageable when they are less in quantity but they become irritating when more in number. Spam forces the people to take action leading to traps and frauds. If you are also fed up with spam attacks then it is high time to reach out to AOL Email Customer Care Number 1-877-226-6053 where you will be guided by the certified experts to get rid of the spams quickly.
While using AOL email, a large number of users face troubles like a problem in signing or logging, recovering a forgotten password, tackling unknown error messages, email freeze, and others but issue of spams is quite a popular one. AOL Email spam and privacy includes:
- Blocking and unblocking the email addresses
- Using spam filters
- Reporting spam and objectionable emails
So if you are getting spam emails in your email account then you will need to adjust the spam settings. To adjust them you will have to follow the process given.
- In the upper right, click Options and then settings
- In the left panel click the spam settings
- Now select the spam filter and click the drop-down menu and select a level for your spam filter.
- If you want to block or allow messages from a particular person, you’d use the sender filter section.
- Once you have done the selection of ‘sender filter’ then enter the username or email address of the person that you would like to filter
- In the content filter section, you can choose to block messages containing pictures or specific words
- In the blocked mail section, you can choose to permanently delete the blocked email
- At the bottom of the page, click save to keep your changes
With such excellent spam protection features, users can choose any option as per their wish. If they come across any problem then try connecting with AOL Email Tech Support that stays online 24×7. The team of experienced technicians will provide an adequate solution to the issue taking least possible time of their valuable users.
AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: Getting Spam Emails in AOL Email