Whenever you sign up for an email service, there occur many chances of receiving the spam emails or contents which is not at all required or hold the least importance for the user. The concerned often tends to delete the mails so that it doesn’t occupy the space and also doesn’t get mixed up with the other important mails and stuff. The same case is with AOL mail. Many of you might be having an account in the AOL mail system. Sometimes it can happen that while you are deleting the unwanted mails, accidentally you also select the mails that were important and they get landed in the trash folder. You can easily restore the AOL Deleted mails and bring them back to your inbox from the trash folder. But one thing that you need to take care of is that you can only restore the mails that are less than seven days old. If you wish to retrieve back the emails older than that, then you need to contact the AOL Email Technical Support Number help as soon as possible. With the help of this blog, you can easily implement the steps that have been mentioned below and implement the steps in your device. They are quite easy and you may not require any technical support as such.
What are the steps to recover the deleted AOL Mails?
- Power on the device and navigate to the default browser.
- Now search for AOL email login and once it opens, sign in using the username and the password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you need to look out for the trash folder. It is usually located in the left-hand
- Click on the icon to see the mails that you have deleted.
- Choose the files and the emails that you wish to retrieve back by selecting them with the help of a checkmark.
- Choose to restore the mails.
- Once done, it will automatically land to the inbox folder.
As discussed, this method will only work if the mails are less than 7 days old. To recover the AOL emails which have been deleted past 7 days and were not recovered yet, have a different procedure to follow. You can recover them back with the help of AOL email recovery software. In order to understand the procedure, you can contact the AOL Email Customer Support and avail their technical guidance.
Read more: AOL Email Helpline Number
Source URL: How to Restore AOL Deleted Emails
AOL Email is one of those emails which is most demand by the people of the world. The features which increased its craze among the people of the world include large inbox size, greater attachment size, protection from the viruses and other malware. Even after having so many features this email service is not far away from the glitches which people have to face every single time they access their emails. These errors can be either technical or manual. But one thing is for sure that people don’t forget to call AOL Email Customer Service Number every time they witness any issue.
One such issue which can become a headache for the users is importing of contacts in AOL email. Here importing means moving data from any other device or program to these emails. And if the topic is importing of contacts then it means that you are moving contacts saved into your device to your AOL email. Importing of contacts into AOL email require little concentration from the users end so that they can execute the below-mentioned steps in correct sequence they are given:
- You need to login to your AOL account by entering the accurate username and password. Don’t forget to check the Caps key while entering the login credential.
- Once you are successful logged into your account, you will see your inbox
- Now you need to look for Contacts on the page that is opened. You can find it on the left-hand side of the panel
- Above the contacts list, there is Tools option available you need to click on it
- And then you must click on the Import
- Here you will be asked to locate the CSV file on your system which you want to import. Just browse the file and once you have selected the file of your choice just click on ‘Import’ button
- This process will take few seconds to complete and once it is completed you will be able to see the contacts you imported on your AOL emails Contact list.
- Now if you want you can edit your Contacts by adding pictures, info and job description.
If while importing the contacts if you led yourself into any trouble then you don’t need to panic as by just dialing AOL Email Technical Support your problem will be fixed. This number is known for remain active at all 24 hours so that people can avail the help from experts at any time of day despite having time and location constraints.
Read More: AOL Email Support number
Source URL: How to import contacts in AOL mail
AOL Instant messenger is a platform provided by AOL for its users to send instant messages to the user’s contact list or friends. It is a fun and exciting way to interact with people on a daily basis. But while using this messenger, you might come across certain problems especially the error code 102. This can occur during program installation and can cause the application to shut down. This is usually caused when the download file is corrupted or there is a fault in the windows registry from a recent AOL Instant Messenger. There are many ways to resolve this error and in this blog, you will be shown how to fix AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102 in two very effective methods.
AOL Email Customer Service 1-877-226-6053
The two methods that you will be adopting today have been listed and explained to you in the steps given below:
The first method is to repair the registry entries associated with Error 102.
- To begin, open the start menu on your desktop screen and type in ‘command’ in the search box at the bottom.
- But do not press enter yet, first press CTRL and SHIFT together on the keyboard then hit ‘enter’.
- You will be shown a permission box in which you have to select ‘yes’.
- The moment you hit ‘yes’ you will see a black box. In that box, type in ‘regedit’ and press ‘enter’.
- When the Registry Editor pops up, select ‘error 102’.
- And on the file menu choose the option ‘export’. And in the ‘save in’ list choose the folder to save the AIM backup key.
- Now type the name of the backup and in the ‘Export range’ box, select the ‘selected branch’. After you are done, apply the changes by clicking ‘save’.
The second method is to uninstall and reinstall AOL Instant Messenger associated with error 102.
- On your Windows PC, bring up the Start context menu and go to ‘programs and features’.
- Now here, you must locate the AOL error code 102 associated program which will be under the name column.
- When you find it, click on the AIM associated entry and click ‘uninstall or change’.
- Now all you need to do is to replicate the steps on the screen to finish uninstalling the error 102 associated program.
These are the two effective ways that you can perform to solve the error 102 in your AOL Instant Messenger.
If you come across any issue, while fixing this error, then the best recommended solution is to reach out to the AOL Email Customer Support Number. You can talk directly to the techies via call or can also avail the benefits of chatting with them. Just type in your name, email address and query and get instant solutions. You can also provide in with a suitable time when you are available for call, and the techies will contact you then.
AOL Email Phone Number
Source URL: AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102
AOL email is a web mail service provided by AOL Inc. This email service are accessible through all kinds of computers, cell phones, tablets etc. in cell phones AOL email is available as AIM mail which refers as AOL Instant Manager. Email service allows a user to send and receive important emails, share attachments with pictures and videos, chat with friends or a business client and much more. If you want to get into more details about AOL email service, then dial the AOL Email Customer Service Number.
This Email service is acknowledged by millions of people all over the world. Though, sometimes people get trouble while using this service. One of the problems with AOL email service is ‘not being able to access AOL email on their iPhone’. This problem not able to log in, or unable to see the home screen etc. to solve this issue there are many methods. In this blog, you will know the best troubleshooting steps to get rid of this problem.
A solution of AOL email not working on iPhone issue
The best technique to fix AOL Email not working issue is to remove the email account from iPhone and then log in again. For that follow these steps:
- Take your iPhone in your hand and swipe up on the screen. After that go to the settings menu.
- After that go to the ‘Accounts and password’ option and you will see the list of all the accounts you have logged in with. In that list choose AOL account.
- When the AOL account section opens, choose to delete the account. The option to delete the account is in the last. After the removal of AOL account from the iPhone wait for few minutes.
- After that choose to add an account. Sign-in using your AOL Account credentials.
- If the problem still persists, then disable the Firewall and other blocking applications temporarily.
- Run any virus scanner to check for the virus or malware presence.
This is one of the methods to solve the AOL Email not working on iPhone Error. This is the most helpful technique to get rid of this issue. In case this method doesn’t work then contact on AOL Email Technical Support. You will get the assistance of a professional expert who will help you to get rid of this problem. This number is toll-free available round the clock. So, dial this number anytime whenever you feel like the guidance of an expert regarding any AOL Email issue.
AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: AOL Email not working on iPhone
Spams are unsolicited emails that the users of every emails service receive. Same is the case with AOL Emails users. Spams can be manageable when they are less in quantity but they become irritating when more in number. Spam forces the people to take action leading to traps and frauds. If you are also fed up with spam attacks then it is high time to reach out to AOL Email Customer Care Number 1-877-226-6053 where you will be guided by the certified experts to get rid of the spams quickly.
While using AOL email, a large number of users face troubles like a problem in signing or logging, recovering a forgotten password, tackling unknown error messages, email freeze, and others but issue of spams is quite a popular one. AOL Email spam and privacy includes:
- Blocking and unblocking the email addresses
- Using spam filters
- Reporting spam and objectionable emails
So if you are getting spam emails in your email account then you will need to adjust the spam settings. To adjust them you will have to follow the process given.
- In the upper right, click Options and then settings
- In the left panel click the spam settings
- Now select the spam filter and click the drop-down menu and select a level for your spam filter.
- If you want to block or allow messages from a particular person, you’d use the sender filter section.
- Once you have done the selection of ‘sender filter’ then enter the username or email address of the person that you would like to filter
- In the content filter section, you can choose to block messages containing pictures or specific words
- In the blocked mail section, you can choose to permanently delete the blocked email
- At the bottom of the page, click save to keep your changes
With such excellent spam protection features, users can choose any option as per their wish. If they come across any problem then try connecting with AOL Email Tech Support that stays online 24×7. The team of experienced technicians will provide an adequate solution to the issue taking least possible time of their valuable users.
AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: Getting Spam Emails in AOL Email