Emails are an integrated part of people’s lives and it is one of the most sought-after means of communication. Millions of people depend on emails to get their message and ideas across and without emails, it would be very difficult for people to live by. And among the many email service providers, AOL is coming up to be one of the most popular email service provider and it is used by millions of people. AOL lets you create a free plus charged email account. And if you ever choose to cancel AOL email charges, it would not affect you at all. And there are many people who are looking to cancel their AOL email charges. If you are among those many who want to cancel their AOL email charges then you will find this blog to be very helpful as it will show you how you can cancel your AOL email charges. Or if you want to get the steps from experts instead then you can do that also by calling AOL Email Customer Support Number.
To cancel your AOL email charges, you need to follow a list of steps to achieve it. And when you are applying the steps, make sure that you do not miss out on one single step as it will only lead to your inconvenience by making you redo everything all over again. So to proceed, pay attention to the instructions given below:
- To start off, you need to log in to your AOL account.
- Now go to ‘my services’ and select ‘subscription’ from the list.
- Under the subscription menu, you will see an option that reads ‘manage the plans’. Click on this option and choose to ‘cancel’ it.
- After you are done with that, all you have to do now is click on the ‘cancel my billing’ option.
- When you get asked why you want to cancel it, choose an appropriate reason from the list given to you.
- After giving a reason click on the ‘cancel my billing’ option again.
These are the steps that you need to apply if you want to cancel your AOL email charges from your account. It has been laid down to you in very simple terms so it won’t be a problem for you to understand it. However, if you find yourself in a technical conundrum, you can ask for help by calling and talking to the experts at AOL Email Customer Service.
Read more: Contact AOL Mail Customer Service
Source URL: How to cancel AOL email charges