People use emails for a wide variety of reasons. Whether it is to facilitate business or to communicate with friends and family, a lot of information is exchanged via email. In order to protect the privacy of users, email service providers employ a number of security steps, the most common of which is your email password. Every time AOL users want to access their email they enter their unique password. AOL recommends changing your password at least once every six months, as a security precaution. This article will guide you on how to change an AOL password using an Apple operating system. For more information on the different security measures, you can employ you can call the AOL Email Customer Service Number on the website.
Change AOL password on the website
For Apple users, AOL has a simple two-step process to change and update your password. You will first need to change your password through the official AOL website. You can follow the steps given below:
- Open your internet browser and go to the AOL account page.
- Use your login credentials and sign in to your account.
- Go to the account settings and search for the ‘Change My Password’ option.
- Answer the security question that follows and continue.
- Type out a new password in the given field. (Look at the password tips section in this article to know how to create a strong password.)
- Retype the password to confirm and then click ‘Continue’.
You have successfully changed your AOL email password. Now you can go ahead and update it on your Apple device.
Change AOL password on Apple OS
For Apple users, once you change your password via the AOL website you will also need to update it on your Apple device. Just follow the steps given below and you should be done in no time:
- Go to the “Settings” option on your Apple device.
- Search for the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” section and select ‘AOL’.
- Enter your AOL email address in the field provided.
- Select “Password,” and enter the new AOL password you created.
- Review the changes you made and then click ‘Done’.
AOL Password Protection Tips
As mentioned earlier a strong password will protect your data and secure your account against hackers. Here are some suggestions you can follow when making changes to your password:
- The longer your password the more difficult it is for a third party individual to retrieve it.
- Make sure you use a different password for your accounts.
- Do not repeat old passwords, always enter a new password to secure your account.
- Try and include number and symbols in your password.
Remember, when it comes to your password you can never be too careful. If you notice any suspicious activity on your account you should call the AOL Email Technical Support and speak to a trained technician immediately. AOL experts are available 24 hours a day to help you resolve any problems with your account.
Read more: AOL Email Support number
Source URL: How to Change an AOL Password Using an Apple OS
AOL is one of the optimum technology which provides best in class email service platform. The most ideal thing about this is that it works flawlessly with every popular platform. But, there would a time when you would come across some problems which are caused due to technical glitches in the system. One of the most common issues that AOL users come across is the AOL Error 47-ac-3101.
AOL Error 47-ac-3101 is an error which occurs majorly with AOL. The reason for this error to come up is due to the poor configuration setting on the computer or some faulty, corrupted files on your system. To overcome this issue, you would require additional software which can solve the system entries. Taking assistance from technical executives through AOL Email Customer Care Number can also be considered an ideal way to get around this problem.
Reasons for AOL Error 47-ac-3101
There are several factors that can be taken into consideration due to which this error occurs on your computer. Some of the causes behind this issue have been listed below:
- System configuration is poor
- Installation of the software is partial or inappropriate.
- Windows registry is corrupted
- Corrupt software files
- If your computer is infected with active virus or malware
These are some of the common points due to which AOL Error 47-ac-3101 arises on the computer. Even then it is not something to be really worried about, these errors can be solved using some advanced and basic troubleshooting methods.
How to overcome AOL Error 47-ac-3101?
There are several ways in which you can solve this error, some being virus scan, system registry clean, and more. Below is the step that has been sought after the most as a solution for this error:
- Utilize the Reimage repair tool and save the file on your desktop home screen. As that would make it much easier to locate.
- After that, start the installation procedure by double-clicking on the file.
- When the ‘User account control’ window is displayed you have to choose on ‘Yes’.
- Once you launch the program, a welcome screen will appear.
- To activate the automatic scan in repair tool, choose install.
- When complete installation takes place, click on the option ‘start repair’.
- When the process is finished, restart your computer to save the changes.
Positively, the given steps would assist you in solving your problem. If by any chance you are unable to solve this issue by yourself. You can easily get in touch with the AOL Email Technical Support Number, where your concern would be catered to with utmost importance. This helpline number is toll-free and available on a 24×7 basis.
AOL Email Support Phone Number
Source URL: How to fix AOL Error 47-ac-3101
Errors in AOL mail can occur anytime and anywhere. It becomes really crucial that you resolve these errors on an immediate basis otherwise you can land yourself in serious troubles. This type of problem can be a case of serious worry, especially when almost all of your work is generated through emails. As the fact cannot be denied that AOL desktop gold is a platform that is integrated with millions of apps, and AOL mail is one of them. The AOL mail works similarly like other mail services. To access any mail service, it is really important that you keep your web browsers up to date and makes sure that other things such as frequently deleting the cookies and caches, etc. are kept in mind.
Whenever you are using the AOL mail for any purpose, you could have encountered with a display message ‘Blerk 1 error’. If you haven’t encountered with it till now, you can still read the blog in order to gain some knowledge so that if in future this type of error arises, you can take care of it from your own side. And if you are the one who is actually looking for the solution, then you have come to the right place. Just keep reading this blog and get a perfect solution. You can try working on these methods before you opt for reaching out to the AOL Email Customer Support 1-877-226-6053.
The Blerk error 1 in AOL mail is generally when the browser settings are not up to date, especially if you are using an older version of the browser. You must always make sure that you keep the settings updated to avoid this kind of error in the future. And if this error has already occurred, the just employ the given method and get the issue fixed:
- Adjust the browser settings. Since the main reason behind this error is some errors in the browser settings, so need to adjust that. For every web browser, there are different methods. It depends on which you are using. You can go to the official website of that particular web browser and get a solution to adjust the browser settings.
- If you are unaware that the URL of AOL mail has changed over time, there is no reason to worry. If you have bookmarked or saved the older URL, you just need to change the link and replace it with a newer one. Just make sure that you set the correct URL to avoid the error in the future
- Try working on a different web browser such as Chrome or Firefox rather than Internet Explorer, as it is considered the more reliable source when it comes to working on AOL mail.
These methods will certainly help you to adjust the issue and will also make you extra careful for the future. And if you feel that you still need the technical assistance, then don’t hesitate to reach out to the AOL Email Technical Support Number and talk to the expert techies.
Read More: AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail
AOL Instant messenger is a platform provided by AOL for its users to send instant messages to the user’s contact list or friends. It is a fun and exciting way to interact with people on a daily basis. But while using this messenger, you might come across certain problems especially the error code 102. This can occur during program installation and can cause the application to shut down. This is usually caused when the download file is corrupted or there is a fault in the windows registry from a recent AOL Instant Messenger. There are many ways to resolve this error and in this blog, you will be shown how to fix AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102 in two very effective methods.
AOL Email Customer Service 1-877-226-6053
The two methods that you will be adopting today have been listed and explained to you in the steps given below:
The first method is to repair the registry entries associated with Error 102.
- To begin, open the start menu on your desktop screen and type in ‘command’ in the search box at the bottom.
- But do not press enter yet, first press CTRL and SHIFT together on the keyboard then hit ‘enter’.
- You will be shown a permission box in which you have to select ‘yes’.
- The moment you hit ‘yes’ you will see a black box. In that box, type in ‘regedit’ and press ‘enter’.
- When the Registry Editor pops up, select ‘error 102’.
- And on the file menu choose the option ‘export’. And in the ‘save in’ list choose the folder to save the AIM backup key.
- Now type the name of the backup and in the ‘Export range’ box, select the ‘selected branch’. After you are done, apply the changes by clicking ‘save’.
The second method is to uninstall and reinstall AOL Instant Messenger associated with error 102.
- On your Windows PC, bring up the Start context menu and go to ‘programs and features’.
- Now here, you must locate the AOL error code 102 associated program which will be under the name column.
- When you find it, click on the AIM associated entry and click ‘uninstall or change’.
- Now all you need to do is to replicate the steps on the screen to finish uninstalling the error 102 associated program.
These are the two effective ways that you can perform to solve the error 102 in your AOL Instant Messenger.
If you come across any issue, while fixing this error, then the best recommended solution is to reach out to the AOL Email Customer Support Number. You can talk directly to the techies via call or can also avail the benefits of chatting with them. Just type in your name, email address and query and get instant solutions. You can also provide in with a suitable time when you are available for call, and the techies will contact you then.
AOL Email Phone Number
Source URL: AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Error 102
When you own an iPhone and have an AOL membership also. Then it will be easy for you to send or receive emails via AOL email service. You can anytime check the information or status of your AOL email account by adding that on your iPhone.
When you are an AOL email user, so in order to secure your account keep changing the password and you can change the password of your AOL email on iPhone. If you don’t know the steps to change AOL email password on iPhone, then read this whole blog and know the steps. This blog will be helpful to you, so read this blog and follow the same instructions given. Proceed with the guidance one by one. Then you can contact AOL Email Tech Support Number.
Steps to change the password on iPhone
- Ensure that you know the password of your AOL email account.
- Go to the app list by swiping up the on the iPhone screen.
- Open the default email app on your iPhone.
- On the login page, enter the AOL email username and password, and tap on login.
- Then tap on the gear icon and go to the AOL email settings.
- Under the setting choose to go to the account settings. In that select change the password.
- Then in the appeared section, enter the current AOL email password as asked.
- After that, you can create a new Enter the new and unique password.
- Then fill confirm new password field.
- Then click on the continue button and don’t forget to save the changes.
Finally, you should have changed the AOL email password successfully, if you have followed the instructions as it is. Once you should try to login to AOL email using the new password to make sure you are able to access into your account. If you fail to access into AOL email using a new password or there is an error while AOL email password reset, then you should contact with AOL Email Customer Care.
Sometimes users forget the password of their AOL email account. In that critical situation, you should try to recover the password of your AOL email account. You can do that via secondary email or registered a phone number. Hopefully, this blog will be helpful for you, if you need an expert help then you can talk to professionally trained techies on the customer support number.
AOL Support Email
Source URL: How to change AOL Password on iPhone
AOL email is a web mail service provided by AOL Inc. This email service are accessible through all kinds of computers, cell phones, tablets etc. in cell phones AOL email is available as AIM mail which refers as AOL Instant Manager. Email service allows a user to send and receive important emails, share attachments with pictures and videos, chat with friends or a business client and much more. If you want to get into more details about AOL email service, then dial the AOL Email Customer Service Number.
This Email service is acknowledged by millions of people all over the world. Though, sometimes people get trouble while using this service. One of the problems with AOL email service is ‘not being able to access AOL email on their iPhone’. This problem not able to log in, or unable to see the home screen etc. to solve this issue there are many methods. In this blog, you will know the best troubleshooting steps to get rid of this problem.
A solution of AOL email not working on iPhone issue
The best technique to fix AOL Email not working issue is to remove the email account from iPhone and then log in again. For that follow these steps:
- Take your iPhone in your hand and swipe up on the screen. After that go to the settings menu.
- After that go to the ‘Accounts and password’ option and you will see the list of all the accounts you have logged in with. In that list choose AOL account.
- When the AOL account section opens, choose to delete the account. The option to delete the account is in the last. After the removal of AOL account from the iPhone wait for few minutes.
- After that choose to add an account. Sign-in using your AOL Account credentials.
- If the problem still persists, then disable the Firewall and other blocking applications temporarily.
- Run any virus scanner to check for the virus or malware presence.
This is one of the methods to solve the AOL Email not working on iPhone Error. This is the most helpful technique to get rid of this issue. In case this method doesn’t work then contact on AOL Email Technical Support. You will get the assistance of a professional expert who will help you to get rid of this problem. This number is toll-free available round the clock. So, dial this number anytime whenever you feel like the guidance of an expert regarding any AOL Email issue.
AOL Email Support Number
Source URL: AOL Email not working on iPhone
Emails are an integrated part of people’s lives and it is one of the most sought-after means of communication. Millions of people depend on emails to get their message and ideas across and without emails, it would be very difficult for people to live by. And among the many email service providers, AOL is coming up to be one of the most popular email service provider and it is used by millions of people. AOL lets you create a free plus charged email account. And if you ever choose to cancel AOL email charges, it would not affect you at all. And there are many people who are looking to cancel their AOL email charges. If you are among those many who want to cancel their AOL email charges then you will find this blog to be very helpful as it will show you how you can cancel your AOL email charges. Or if you want to get the steps from experts instead then you can do that also by calling AOL Email Customer Support Number.
To cancel your AOL email charges, you need to follow a list of steps to achieve it. And when you are applying the steps, make sure that you do not miss out on one single step as it will only lead to your inconvenience by making you redo everything all over again. So to proceed, pay attention to the instructions given below:
- To start off, you need to log in to your AOL account.
- Now go to ‘my services’ and select ‘subscription’ from the list.
- Under the subscription menu, you will see an option that reads ‘manage the plans’. Click on this option and choose to ‘cancel’ it.
- After you are done with that, all you have to do now is click on the ‘cancel my billing’ option.
- When you get asked why you want to cancel it, choose an appropriate reason from the list given to you.
- After giving a reason click on the ‘cancel my billing’ option again.
These are the steps that you need to apply if you want to cancel your AOL email charges from your account. It has been laid down to you in very simple terms so it won’t be a problem for you to understand it. However, if you find yourself in a technical conundrum, you can ask for help by calling and talking to the experts at AOL Email Customer Service.
Read more: Contact AOL Mail Customer Service
Source URL: How to cancel AOL email charges